Working as part of a group helps you to realise you are not alone. You have a chance to share your experiences and hear the experiences of others.
I offer public workshops, workshops tailored to the specific needs of your group, as well as ‘learn at lunch’ or ‘conference’ seminars, shorter sessions focusing on one learning objective.
I only work with small groups so you receive professional facilitation with a personal touch.
What will you gain?
- A boost in confidence to engage with the challenges of your new life overseas.
- Motivation and inspiration to establish your global identity.
- Support from an experienced professional who will guide you through your expat (or repat) journey.
- A sense of belonging and connection to other expats who understand what you are going through.
- A step towards a fulfilling and fun expat life.
Examples of Workshops:
- Relocating: sharing your story
- Boosting your sense of self as an Expat Partner
- Continuing Your Career as an Expat
- Returning home; Moving on – making the experience count