Individuals often turn to coaching as a tool to support them with a significant professional or life transition, and relocation is certainly one of life’s big changes.
The purpose of working 1:1 is to add a new depth of clarity to your situation. It provides a chance to reflect on what’s happening, and what you need to do differently or next. To help you to come up with a personal vision and an action plan for your time overseas.
It is tailored specifically to your needs and offered at a time and place that suits you.
Online or in person. In a room, or outside whilst walking.
What will you gain?
- A boost in confidence to engage with the challenges of your new life overseas.
- Motivation and inspiration to re-establish your identity through a focused and objective approach that is often lacking in an unfamiliar environment.
- Enhanced awareness of your values, strengths and aspirations so you can turn your great ideas in to practical actions.
- Undivided support of an experienced professional who understands what you are going through.
- An opportunity to take control of your relocation experience. To create the best chance of a fulfilling time overseas and/or on return.