Individuals often turn to coaching as a tool to support them with a significant professional or life transition, and relocation is certainly one of life’s big changes.
The purpose of working 1:1 is to add a new depth of clarity to a situation. It provides a chance to reflect on what’s happening, and what to do differently or next.
Through coaching I support people to come up with a personal vision based on their values, strengths and aspirations, turning great ideas in to practical actions
It is tailored specifically to the needs of the individual and offered at a time and place that suits them.
Online or in person. In a room, or outside whilst walking.
Benefits to your company?
- Widen your pool of potential talent by recognising the importance of supporting the people they want to bring with them.
- Eliminate the key concern of expats, whether their partner and family will settle and allow your talent to focus their attention on the job you are paying them to do.
- Realise the return on your investment by maximising the chance of a potential successful international assignment.
Benefits to accompanying partners?
- A boost in confidence to enable them to engage with the challenges of their new life overseas and define their priorities.
- Motivation and inspiration to explore their talents and to re-establish their identity.
- Support from an experienced professional, external to the company to talk to openly about the professional, personal and cultural challenges they are facing.
- An opportunity to take control of the relocation experience, and to create a fulfilling time overseas.